Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm back!

Hello out there! I'm back after a loooong overdue vacation. Let's talk about something that had every ones interest while I was gone....Michael Jackson. What I want to talk about is the PLASTIC SURGERY that he had done to his face.

Obviously Michael Jackson had many, many plastic surgery procedures done. I think he was cute as he was; but I guess he wasn't happy about what he was given. For the life of me I can't figure out how a Doctor could approve of the number of such procedures done to one face. Yes, he had the money and fame to do whatever he wanted to his face; but shouldn't the doctor or doctors that worked on him talk to him about the reality of such procedures and their outcome?
Think about it..did Michael really think he was going to come out of the surgeries looking the way that he did; was his perception of himself so distorted that he thought he was looking "better" than before? You know how they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Do you think Michael was pleased with his looks? Maybe what WE saw on the outside of Michael Jackson was not the same thing Michael Jackson saw.

Coming up....a skin disease that fools with your mind. Later, Krkk

No comments: